OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter to win. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
2. To Enter: To enter the contest (“Promotion”), go to https://www.facebook.com/duettopizzandgelato and add a comment naming your favorite duo on the «CONTEST – Duetto Duo» post. Limit ONE entry per person for the duration of the Promotion Period. Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to electronic or technical reasons beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, including but not limited to entries that are late, not received, or misdirected. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries submitted in violation of the Official Rules, including multiple entries, will be void. The Promotion Period begins on May 20th, 2022, and ends on June 6th, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Promotion Period will be disqualified. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on May 31, 2022, the official end date of the Promotion.
3. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law. Employees of Duetto Pizza and Gelato, (“Sponsor”) are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local U.S. laws.
4. Prize Drawing: Sponsor will select a winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about June 10th, 2022, at Duetto Pizza and Gelato located at 540 Greene Street, Key West, FL 33040. Participants need not be present to win. Drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor employee. The prize winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger on or about June 10th, 2022. If a winner does not respond or cannot be contacted by 5:00 PM ET on June 10th, 2022, the Sponsor may select an alternate winner in their place by random drawing from the remaining non-winning eligible entries.
5. Winner Notification, Disqualification: The winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger. At Sponsor’s discretion, winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable) or fails to pick up prize as instructed by Sponsor, winner forfeits prize. If the winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release on the winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Noncompliance with any entry procedure may result in disqualification. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining non-winning eligible entries.
6. Prizes: There will be one (1) winner from all eligible online who will receive one (1) «Pizza and Gelato party» (a selection of pizzas and gelato pints valued at $75.00 to be picked up from Duetto Pizza and Gelato at 540 Greene Street, #1, Key West, FL 33040, or delivered to an address within delivery range in Key West, FL, or Stock Island, FL). No substitutions are permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not exchangeable for cash. Prize is non-assignable or transferable.
7. Terms/Conditions: Promotion is subject to change at any time by Duetto Pizza and Gelato in its sole discretion and without notice. Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, and release Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees and officers of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance, and use of prize. By claiming a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor, and their officers, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, do not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in this Promotion, or from acceptance or use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that the Sponsor or their agent(s) may use and/or display the winner’s name, address (city, state only), likeness, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes, without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winner(s) also agrees that their name and prize amount will be given to other entrants upon request. If due to a printing, production, or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Promotion or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in Monroe County, Florida.
8. Taxes, Fees: All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any fees or other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner.
10. Winner’s List: For a copy of the official Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, business sized, stamped envelope by June 3, 2022, to: «2022 Spring Favorite Duo Giveaway Promotion», 540 Greene Street, #1, Key West, FL 33040.
11. Use of Entrant and Winner Information: The information that you provide in connection with the Promotion may be used by Sponsor to send you information about its products and services. If you would like your information removed from Sponsor’s mailing list (electronic or physical) or if you do not wish to receive information from Duetto Pizza and Gelato or if you would like to be removed from Sponsor’s mailings regarding this Promotion, write to Duetto Pizza and Gelato, 540 Greene Street, #1, Key West, FL 33040. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days.
12. Miscellaneous: Duetto Pizza and Gelato may substitute prize of equivalent value, amend the Official Rules, or discontinue the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Duetto Pizza and Gelato disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Promotion. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at Duetto Pizza and Gelato, and by mail upon written request to Duetto Pizza and Gelato, 540 Greene Street, #1, Key West, FL 33040 with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.